- A newly refreshed and enhanced Resource Directory is available on the W.K. Kellogg Foundation’s website, featuring resources published or funded by WKKF.
- More than 1000 resources available, delivering the resulting lessons, solutions, models and approaches emerging from WKKF grantees.
- This online collection of resources includes publications, reports, briefs, research studies, videos and more, as published between 2001 and 2020.
- Offering WKKF’s annual reports going back to its first one published in 1951.
Why the resource directory Matters
- The knowledge created by and with WKKF grantees is more readily available as a public good.
- WKKF’s Resource Directory – powered by IssueLab, Candid’s open knowledge repository for the social sector – connects this full collection to searches at public libraries and other learning institutions.
- Partnering with IssueLab makes this knowledge more easily accessible to funders, practitioners, advocates, students and community members to benefit from the data, and apply learnings and experiences of WKKF grantees and partners.
- Knowledge products are added to the Resource Directory on a rolling basis, as grantees and partners continue to curate learnings from grant-funded projects creating innovative local solutions.
- Searching by special topic areas offers a gateway to deeper learning:
- Early Childhood Education: Research highlighting innovative solutions to provide culturally competent, high-quality education for children from birth to 8.
- Community Engagement: Examine community-led solutions that have tapped local expertise and resources to transform the lives of children and families across the U.S., in sovereign tribes and in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Employment Equity: Models and recommendations to help families find and obtain stable, high-quality jobs.
- Visit the Resource Directory to learn more.